Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Looking Forward to Life

The new computer monitor is in;
Let the publishing games begin.
My surgeon has released me;
I'm now free to simply be.
Today is a day to grab life by the tail,
And, once again, let my spirits sail.
Thankfully I'm grounded once again
By the people who insist on my acting sane.

Otherwise, I float too high, too fast;
This kind of energy simply cannot last.
While it's exciting to soar and dip,
The downward spiral is a scary trip.
So I'll continue taking time to observe
Before I make myself a scourge.
I'm looking forward to this shared life,
And happily continuing to be a wife.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww Y, we all know you have always been free to be YOU. No dr's orders or even ailments would keep you from being youand SOARING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you've seen it - but this blog reminds me of the "If you want to soar with the Eagles in the morning, you can't hoot with the Owls all night! LMBO

    ReplyDelete